Social Work & Allied Health Recruitment

To the UK

Want to work in the UK? Well if you do, you'll need to find out about Health and Care Professions Council registration, visas and working conditions. Using our services smoothes the way and ensures you make the right decisions.

Positions are mainly in the field of child protection and require some level of post qualification experience.

Contact us at least a 12 months before you intend going.




From the UK

For those of you in the UK looking for a change, we can help you jump the hurdles and find work in Australia. With 7 States and Territories all running independently and all with benefits and challenges, its a complicated process. 0ur experience and contacts help smooth the way. We advise at least a 12 month lead time.